A Chapter 9 case can be dismissed for various reasons after notice and hearing. The grounds of dismissal include:
- lack of good faith in filing;
- the petition does meet the requirements of Chapter 9;
- for cause, such as the lack of prosecution;
- unreasonable delay by the debtor that are prejudicial to creditors;
- failure to propose or confirm a plan by the time determined by the court;
If the confirmation order in a chapter 9 case is procured through fraud, at any time within 180 days after entry of the confirmation order, the court may revoke the order of confirmation after notice and a hearing.